Cuppa Time for Dementia
What is Cuppa Time for Dementia?
Cuppa Time brings friends, family and teammates together around Australia–to connect and support people with dementia.
Whether you choose to have your Cuppa Time at home, in your workplace, with friends or on top of a mountain, you’ll be helping to create a dementia-friendly world.
Register today and pour a cup to help beat dementia.
Who is invited?
We want every Australian to join us for Cuppa Time.
Whether you’re a triple shot caramel latte with a twist-type or prefer a calming Camomile tea, you can enjoy the Cuppa Time experience.
When can I hold my Cuppa Time event?
The official day is 22 October 2023, but you can host anytime that suits you in October. Once you have set your date, start planning your Cuppa and send out your invites.
How do I get started?
We’ve made it super quick and easy for you!
- Register to host your Cuppa Time for Dementia
- Set up your fundraising page
- Start Fundraising!
What difference am I making by hosting a Cuppa Time for dementia?
When you choose to host a Cuppa Time, you’re making a significant impact, now and in the future.
- Show the close to half a milllion people with dementia in Australia that they’re not alone.
- Spread awareness of this devastating condition by telling people about your Cuppa Time.
- Raise money to help grow Dementia Australia’s services and meet rising community needs.
- Support our non-stop research partnerships in the drive for a future without dementia.
I’m ready to host a Cuppa for dementia!